With all the marketing e-mails we send and receive each day, it is easy for e-mails to get rejected. Here are 9 reasons your e-mails may get rejected:
1. Your subject line makes a bad first impression.
2. You bored them to death.
3. You forgot to test your display.
4. You advertised a bigger, better, or cheaper version of yourself.
5. You forgot his/her name.
6. You brought up money too soon.
7. You over shared. Again.
8. You came off as insecure.
9. You didn’t listen.
For a further look at these reasons, check out this article from Marketo.